Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 3 getting back on track.

Well today is day 3 back on track with my training schedule.  Did 5 miles today, but the bad part is I had to run on a treadmill today.  Here in Philly it is pouring, which I would normally run in but this storm has the benefit of Lighting and Thunder which I will not run in.

Here is my breakdown.

Mile 1 = 6.8 for a 8:49 pace
Mile 2 & 3 = 7.2 for a 8:20 pace
Mile 4  = 7.0 for a 8:34 pace
Mile 5 = 6.8 for a 8:49 pace

I really don't like running on a treadmill, it is so boring even with a TV in front of me I just can't get into running on a treadmill.  I know some people like it but for me it is similar to being tortured.

Well I am on track now and actually feeling pretty good for having run 3 days in a row in a while.  Gonna shoot for 4 days in a row tomorrow and then a rest day on Friday and then 8 on Saturday and 13 on Sunday which will be a good test for the Rock and Roll Half that is coming up in 2 weeks.

Well that is all for today.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment