Search This Blog

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Running with a dog.

OK, so we just got a puppy a couple weeks ago.  A mix of Australian Shepard and Australian Cattle dog and I was just reading an article from Active.com about good dogs for running.  http://beta.active.com/articles/running/17-paw-fect-dogs-for-runners?cmp=17-1-5188 seems we picked the right breed for running. 

Was wondering if anyone out there runs with their dog, and if so, do you have any suggestions on how to begin running with your dog?

I have also read about and people have told me that I need to get running shoes for our dog.  Has anyone had any experience with running shoes on dogs?  Seems a bit silly but just want to make sure I am doing the right thing for our dog.

Well that is all I have for today. 

Have a great weekend everyone. 
Thanks
Joe 




No comments:

Post a Comment