Search This Blog

Monday, August 26, 2013

Fresh Start Today

Well, my long run on Saturday didn't go as planned I was only able to complete about half of what I was supposed to do. :-(

So today I am recommitting myself to getting back on track.  Now that things are seeming to finally calm down in my world I think I can get myself back on track with my training schedule.  Already got my 5 done and feeling good.

This is a drop back week so I will be able to get this weeks long run completed.

This week is 5 - 5 - 5 - Rest - 8 at pace - 13 - Cross train.

Looking forward to clocking some miles this week.  I have been missing getting out there getting some miles under my feet and clearing my head.

Today is a new day and a new beginning for my training.

Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment