Search This Blog

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Feeling Better Today

Hello All, 

Well I took a couple days off from running and loaded up on the meds and hit the bed early the last 2 nights and feeling a lot better today.   Looking forward to getting back to running on Friday, have a good workout planned for the weekend 7 Miles at pace on Friday and 15 mile run on Saturday.  Need to really get back on track time is growing short before the races start rolling around. 

My race schedule to date:

September 15th Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Philadelphia
October 13th  Atlantic City N.J. Full Marathon  
November 17th Philadelphia Half Marathon
January 19th 2014 Sunshine Insurance Half Marathon Nassau, Bahamas. 


Here are a couple quotes that I read recently that I liked and thought I would pass them along. 

Divide by three "Divide the marathon into thirds. Run the first part with your head, the middle part with your personality, and the last part with your heart." -Mike Fanelli,

 Feel the magic "For me, running is a lifestyle and an art. I'm far more interested in the magic of it than the mechanics." -Lorraine Moller

Not much else to post about today.  

Oh yeah the new Nike FlyKnit shoes are in stores today.  I need to get me a pair of those bad boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment