Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Easy day of running

Well today is a light day on the running schedule, an easy 3 miles on a nice sunny 78 degree day here in Philly.

Not much else going on today, just the normal work stuff.

One thing I want to bring up is a product that I came across yesterday that seems very interesting.  EnergyBits http://www.energybits.com/

This really seems like a great product, so I am just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try this product out with your training and what your results have been.

I order a couple sample packs to give it a try, hopefully they will arrive quickly so I can try them out on my next long training run this weekend.

My review will come once I am able to give it a try.

Anyway, there are 4 different formulas, Energybits, Recoverybits, Vitalitybits, and Skinnybits.  All these contain Chlorella and Spirulina algae and are loaded with 40 nutrients.

Check them out and let me know what you think.

Well that is all for today.

Good Running Everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment