Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

5 days and counting

5 Days and counting to Marathon race day.   I am getting a little more nervous everyday, not sure why since I have run a couple marathons already.

Ran my last long run yesterday and it felt pretty good, was supposed to run 8 but I feel a bit short, I thought the route I was taking would be a 8 or more but it was just a bit shy of the full 8 miles.  But all in all it was a good run thanks to @EnergyBits.  Being #PoweredByBits helped me get my run done in 1:07:21, which is a pretty good time for me.

Did my 3 mile run today on a treadmill, threat of tornado's in the area so I figured I would play it safe today and run on the treadmill.  Feeling pretty good during this taper week, gonna ride this wave all the way into marathon race day and hopefully be able to keep it going all race day.

Keep up the running and have a great day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment