Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Tomorrow it starts

Yep, I think I am ready to get back to running again.  Tomorrow will be a full week since the marathon and I have only ran once and only 3 miles.  So tomorrow I will start back to running again, need to be ready for the 28th when I start my 12 week Half Marathon Training program.

I am feeling pretty good today and probably could have run but I had so many other things that I needed and wanted to get done, and I am happy to say that I got all of the done and earlier than I had anticipated.  So now I have some free time to just chill and catch up on some other things that I need to do.

I am starting a new Facebook page TheBabblingFoot I will be using this new Facebook page to share all my Twitter posts and other information and stories that I experience while running.

Well that is all I have for today.  Happy Running everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment