Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2013

Core work and Stretching today

No running today, just did some core work and stretching today.  I downloaded this new app to my iPhone "Runtastic Six Pack" they have a free version and a pay version.  I have the free one for now, if it proves to be good I'll upgrade to the pay version.  Day one today had me doing 3 different exercises.  Tabletop Crunch with a Twist, Hip Drops and Crunches.  3 sets of 8 reps each, with a break in between sets.   Pretty good workout but I think I will jump up to the next level on my next workout.  After that I did some Planks, Push ups and some additional Reverse Crunches and Upper Back Lifts.  Then moved on to some stretching and using the foam roller.   Feeling pretty good today with the workout and looking forward to a nice run tomorrow.

Also trying to promote my new FB page https://www.facebook.com/TheBabblingFoot check it out and like my page.   Will be full of stories about running and inspirational photos and messages.

Have fun running out there today.


No comments:

Post a Comment