Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another great run today.

Well I had another great run today.  Went out with my work running buddy and as always she motivates me to run faster.  That and the help of @EnergyBits helping to keep me fueled and feeling strong.

Started out planning on doing an easy 4 mile run but with the temps being so nice outside and feeling as good as I did I talked MB into making it a bit of a faster run.  Well I didn't realize how fast of a run we were having until we hit the 2 mile mark and then decided to keep on going for a little bit more.  Wound up doing just over 5 and half miles. With an average pace of 7:43 per mile.  Like I said she has the ability to motivate me to run faster.  At one point I saw that she was lagging a little behind so I eased up a little so we could stay side by side.

I signed up for a 10K on November 3rd and I am looking forward to this one.  I Get to run across the Ben Franklin Bridge, and I am also looking forward to running a great race and setting a new PR for the 10K. My best 10K to date is 57:57 with at 9:22 Pace, I am thinking I can get to 52 minutes or below given how good I am feeling.

That is all I have for today.

Have a great running day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment