Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9.11 miles ran

Well I did it, I Got out there this morning an ran my 9.11 in remembrance of all those that lost their lives 12 years ago today, for those that have lost their lives fighting for our freedom, and for all those that continue fighting for our freedom. May we never forget this day.


I thought maybe if I get out early it won't be so bad temp / humidity wise, but that didn't work out so good.  The temp wasn't so bad but the humidity was killer.  I got back from my run and even my sneaker were soaked. 

It was a pretty good run otherwise, felt pretty good going out the 4.5 miles but a little sluggish after the turn around and coming back, at about mile 6 I was really feeling it but I pushed through and around mile 7 I was back to feeling good.  


I should have had some more fuel with me but I wasn't really thinking this morning, I just knew I had to get out and get my 9.11 miles done.  Poor planning on my part, but it helped me realize I can do more than I thought I could. 


Distance run 9.11 average pace per mile 8:49 total time 1:20.21.


Now if I can keep that pace up for another 4 miles I'll be able to finish the Rock N Roll Half this weekend with a PR. 


Have a great day everyone, back for more running tomorrow. 







No comments:

Post a Comment