Search This Blog

Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 12 back on track for Marathon training

Well it is a beautiful day here on the East coast for running, cool temps and the sun is shining.  Got out there today and run a nice 4.25 miles.

Mile         Pace
1              8:25
2              7:54
3              7:01
4              8:02

For an average pace of 7:50 per mile with a 33:09 finish time.

Not a bad run at all, finally getting back into the swing of running again.  Feels good to be back out there laying down some miles.   I am just hoping I have enough time to be ready for the NJ AC Marathon coming up on October 13th.  This weekend I have a 20 mile run scheduled in my training plan, but I am not sure that I am ready to do a 20 yet.  I will give it a shot and go for what I can and then make up the rest on the next day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment