Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back on track day 9

Well I haven't posted in a while but I have been keeping up with my running, but I have a question I would like to ask.

I have been finding it difficult to run longer distance without have to stop and take a walking break to catch my breath.  I am good at the 5 mile distance but once I go beyond that I find myself needing to stop and take a short walking break to catch my breath.  Once I take the break I can continue on running for a couple more miles.  I have tried slowing my pace from the start of my long runs but that doesn't seem to make a difference.  Anyone have any other suggestions on what I can try to increase my distance without having to stop?

BTW: Bella went to the Doctor for a follow up visit today for her eye and the Doctor says it is healing nicely, she has to go back in 2 weeks for a follow. There is still a small chance that she could develop an infection in her eye.  We have to keep a watch on it for now and keep applying drops.


No comments:

Post a Comment