Search This Blog

Friday, September 13, 2013

Race Packet pick up day

Well got my race packet today for the Rock & Roll Philly Half on Sunday, Bib number 8614 corral #8.

While I was at the expo I decided to take advantage of the free Gait Analysis being done by Brooks.  Seem I have a normal running gait but they suggested that I get a different running shoe than what I currently use.  Right now I run with Nike Free+ 3.0, they are suggesting a shoe with a little more padding and support in the mid foot area.  The Brooks Glycerin 11 or the PureFlow 2 are the shoes they recommend for me.  I haven't run in Brooks before so just wondering what others think about Brooks compared to Nike running shoes?

At any rate the change will need to wait until after the AC Marathon at the least, don't want to be changing up shoe a month before a big race.

I also signed up for the Rock & Roll Philly Half for 2014 while at the expo.  They were offering a $15 discount and a free chilled water bottle.   So now I have 2 races registered for 2014.


That is all I have for now.
Good Running this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment