Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend update Marathon training

Well the weather was perfect for running, and I did my fair share and felt pretty darn good.   

This weekend I tried some EnergyBits, I tried them once before but I wasn't really in the right frame of mind to really give them a fair chance, with all that was going on in my life at that point in time.  

I have been reading a lot about this product and the all the positive feedback they are getting, so I decided to get them another chance.  On Saturday I took the EnergyBits about 20 minutes before I went for my run, from the start I really didn't feel much of a difference in my first 2 miles but then heading into mile 3, it wasn't a big difference but I could feel that I had something more in my tank, giving me a little extra sorta motivation.  I kept running and running, before I knew it I was at mile 6 and still feeling pretty darn good, so I just kept running.  

So I would say that the EnergyBits made a difference in my running this time around.  My only problem is I only had half of what the recommended dose, so I wonder how I would have felt with the full recommended dosage.  

Well this morning it placed an order for a months supply of EnergyBits.  Check them out at http://www.energybits.com.  There have four different types, Energy, Skinny, Recovery and Vitality bits.   I ordered the EnergyBits, they are made from 100% organicallly grown spirulina algae and loaded with 40 nutrients.

I really suggest you check them out and give them a try.   More to come once I get my delivery which I am hoping will be before the weekend. 




No comments:

Post a Comment